Learn new skills to outperform yourself
Since 2002, as a lecturer, trainer and coach, Diane Lemieux has developed unique and highly effective methods in communication, sales and management. Through stories, analogies and personal examples that bring credibility to the content of her lectures and courses, Mrs. Lemieux provides methods that will help you get terrific results.
- Why and how to set goals in order to achieve them.
- How to recognize, understand and better adapt to different
personalities via the colour scheme.
- How to better organize your time and your priorities.
- How to develop a better performing team.
- How to develop and strengthen your leadership.
- Learn to listen and ask questions in order to better engage your customers and close your sales.
- Prospecting – How to be effective by phone or face to face.
- How to negotiate as a professional—cover all the angles.
- Living with the pressure of competition.
- How to counter objections more effectively.
- Understanding how and when to close a sale.
- When and how to follow up on a customer.
- How to become an effective networker.
- Counter procrastination for greater success.
- The art of the surpassing oneself: attitude leads to altitude.
Conferences and training designed specifically for the real estate sector.
- How conclude more easily FSBOs and EXPIRED cases.
- How to create and use an effective portfolio.
- How to bring your buyers to you choose you and to conclude more quickly a transaction with you.
How to better overcome objections specific to the real estate sector and close more sales.
Who are my conferences for?
- Vendeurs – travailleurs autonomes
Duration of conferences: 60 minutes to 120 minutes
Lecturer, trainer and coach certified by EMPLOI-QUÉBEC.
All the conferences and courses given by Diane Lemieux are eligible under bill 90 aimed at improving workforce skills and competences.