Bring out your very best through
personal and professional coaching!
Diane Lemieux has been a professional business coach since 2002. Her acknowledged specialty is to offer highly effective coaching solutions for management, sales, customer service, team efficiency, and leadership. Her clients include business leaders, managers and professionals from all sectors, sales personnel, self-employed workers, customer service personnel, etc.
Do you know that leaders who have solved past or present problems through coaching often come to see coaching as a critical approach to improving their leadership abilities and the results they get from their employees?
An organization adopts coaching and leadership coaching to facilitate the integrations of all new management employees and other employees to ensure that all the employees continue to provide the best of themselves.
Your coach will offer you the new perspectives of the subject and many have additional resources to help you more to the next step. It is your coach’s responsibility to provide you with all his expertise, so do not e afraid to talk to him (or her) and get the help you need!
that you need!
DIALEM PERFORMANCE coaching services can help you in a number of ways:
- Learn how to recognize, understand better and adapt to different personality types.
- How to develop “The Art of questioning” instead of using the “affirmation” mode and “interrogating” to better engage your interlocutors, means client, employees and other persons to obtains superior results in all your communications.
- How to improve the communication between partners and with employees recognizing & adapting to the personalities of each person.
- How to become a better coach to your employee to obtain more productivity from your directors and employees.
- Help to hire the most appropriate employees for each type of jobs.
- Create an ideal customer profile for your business and prospect by meeting these criteria.
- Fine-tuning your mission and vision business statement.
- Create realistic and achievable goals and how to do it with an action plan and timelines.
- How to work every day for you and employees by respecting your priorities and deadlines.
- How to stop procrastination and act to achieve much better results.
- Modifying your business model to help you to obtain better results.
- How to grow revenue & profits.
- Enhance your productivity & that of your employees.
- Develop better organizational tactics.
- Improve life balance between work & personal life.
- Cultivating more effective relationships in your business, with your clients and suppliers.
- Celebrating success & how to bounce back better from failures.
- Developing more leadership skills.
- Managing a crisis differentley.
- Team building strategies to obtain better and constant results.
- Creative & more efficient planning.
- How to better manage and organize when you get too many contracts at the same time.
- What should you do to develop sharpening skills in prospecting and closing.
- How to better respond to incoming calls from prospects and clients.
- Effective strategies to improve your overall sense of responsibility and that of your employees.
- Better understand resistance to change and adopt tailored approaches to address it.
- Time management – Do a lot more in less time for you and your employees.
- Skills to improve as a leader to help to improve your team members.as team leadership and management.
- Ability to acquire and actions to do for a more efficient management of your company.
- How to improve the impact and effectiveness as a leader after a negative experience.
- Reducing inter-generational or cultural conflict in working styles, pacing and norm.
- Developing strategies for improving and maintaining a positive climate.
- Accompany in improving the communication and tome used by some directors, owner and employees, who can demotivate employees.
- Help to develop agreements from the team members’ leaving personality conflicts and work styles confrontational.
- Developing a different approach to break silos that isolate employees which block communication. This approach can also help to reduce errors and misinterpretations.
- How to the improve the communication and collaboration between partners & employees.
- What to do to turn your business around and make it more profitable.
- How to better handle difficult conversations.
- And much more!
Impressive and profitable results according to the extent of your participation in the process!
Training and accreditations
- Professional and Personal Coaching in Business: Corporate Coach U and Coach U.
- Coaching (several specialties): Management Coaching
Duration of sessions
60 minutes – 90 minutes – 120 minutes.
Coaching sessions are conducted face-to-face, over the phone or via the Web.
What is professional coaching?
Professional coaching is a partnership that focuses on the actions our clients intend to implement to realize their vision and achieve their goals. Our professional coaching uses a form of questioning which leads clients to make self-discovery insights that heighten their level of perception and sense of responsibility. Clients benefit not only from well-structured coaching and support, but also from having a valuable source of feedback. Our coaching process enables them to clearly define their personal and professional goals and to achieve them faster and more easily.
The role of a coach in a management and sales context
The coach establishes an alliance with their client based on trust and respect in order to foster reflection, greater awareness and concrete actions that favour company development and change. The coach helps clients find their own solutions and achieve their objectives through consistency and persistence.
Respect and trust are at the heart of successful coaching; they allow the establishment of a full-fledged partnership. This approach fosters reflection, increased awareness, decision-taking and action, all of which leads to better results, greater autonomy and deeper fulfilment.
Why hire a coach?
Hiring the services of an experienced coach certified by EMPLOI-QUÉBEC is an investment in your future. By being personally involved in the process, you implement the strategies that will lead to better-than-ever results. When it comes to the perception we have of our own business, we often “can’t see the forest for the trees”.
Coaching allows you to “hitch your wagon to the stars.”
Did you know that coaching can generate a very profitable ROI? Through an ongoing learning process, coaching allows you to exceed your previous performances. Via constant incremental progress it brings the desired objectives closer to realization step by step. A sustained commitment on the part of the client will ensure tangible and measurable results. The vast majority of businesses (86 %) agree that their investment in coaching was a profitable decision